healeys

Re: Fuel pumps

To: <LarryRPH@aol.com>, <fredwescoe@earthlink.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel pumps
From: "Chris Dimmock" <cd3000@bigpond.net.au>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 23:05:53 +1000
I took a very similar approach - but I put in a "double ended" SU pump -
with a 3 position switch (a Bugeye sprite indicator switch) - and 2
independent power wires.

So I can run one pump end; or two pump ends - or have both pumps off (ie
secured for parking).

Every 6 months I change the 'default' single pump.

At least this way - if a pump 'fails' - I've got a spare.... at the flick of
a switch...

:)

Chris
www.myaustinhealey.com