healeys

New Healey on the Block

To: "Healey list" <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: New Healey on the Block
From: "Rick Neves" <Rick@genomictechnologies.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:04:41 -0400
Well its finally done.
It took almost three years but this Healey is back

Check out the NEWLY Painted Healey 100-4 BN-2
Http://www.RickNeves.com

I'm really happy with the paint job, I did a lot of the sanding myself but
the professional results are attributable to the talents of Ray Adams. If
anybody needs a super quality restoration job done in the New England area I
highly recommend Ray.

Thanks to all the listers who answered all my crazy questions during the
past three years. I think I got it half right.

Sincerely

Rick Neves
'56 BN-2

_._