healeys

Re: 4th of July

To: "JustBrits_com" <justbrits@comcast.net>, <healeys@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: 4th of July
From: "davidwjones" <davidwjones@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jul 2005 22:37:08 -0400
Personally, I enjoy hearing about experiences of owners driving and showing
their cars, and participating in events, it that's what that was about...  It
gives me my Healey fix, when mine is temporarily "out of service".  --Like
today, where I spent the morning working on the blankety-blank tuning /
ignition problem that I wrote in about some time ago. (Better now, but still
breaks up some, under load). (Still workin' on it).
If all someone wants is technical content and parts sourcing, it was a safe
bet that "4th of July" didn't have any, and could be deleted.
David W. Jones
'62 Mk II BT7 tricarb
Cumberland, RI USA