Re: New To Geez

To: lgzWilsons <lgz.wilsons@adelphia.net>
Subject: Re: New To Geez
From: Charles Moss <charlesmoss@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Feb 2004 09:15:21 -0500
I don't know what happened, but the link didn't make it through ?

If development is continuing, how about dumping the dongle ?

I have half a dozen machines, some don't have parallel or serial ports.
Here's an idea - if dongles are a must, how about a USB one ?  At least
I can reach most of my USB ports :-)

Or can I get 2 or 3 more dongles ?

Charles