New To Geez

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: New To Geez
From: Charles Moss <charlesmoss@rcn.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2004 09:26:23 -0500
Hello,
I started using Geez mid last season, and I'm looking
for help analysing the results.  It's all very well
logging all this data, but if one doesn't understand it...

Is there an Idiot's Guide to interpreting Geez data ?

Also, what's with the hardware dongle ?!?  Making me
choose which of my machines I want Geez to run seems
rather Draconian to say the least.  I emailed Geez on
these matters but got no response.  Why the front end
interface would be protected is beyond me.

Has anybody else had problems with the AutoStart/Stop
feature malfunctioning ?  Sometimes mine will decide not
to record a run or two.

Thanks,
Charles Moss
ESP 20