Future of Geez development? (Was: New To Geez)

To: Mark Andy <mark@sccaprepared.com>
Subject: Future of Geez development? (Was: New To Geez)
From: Brian Kennedy <Stradale@everybody-fits.com>
Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2004 15:23:58 -0600
On Tuesday, February 3, 2004, at 09:19 AM, Mark Andy wrote:

> As I understand it, someone new has purchased Geez from Byron.
> Hopefully
> development will start back up.

Really?!?!  Anybody have any clues on this??
I'm currently considering some other options that augment
GPS and video with the accelerometers... but generally
lack some of the software sophistication like "usage".
Before I pull the trigger on "system A" just to find out that
Geez will form the software core for "system B", I'd like
to find out the fate of Geez...

Anybody know anything on this??

Thanks,

Brian