Re: Newbie: How to download data from Palm to desktop?

To: "Geez" <geez@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie: How to download data from Palm to desktop?
From: "Chris Teague" <cteague@cox.net>
Date: Sat, 25 May 2002 22:03:14 -0700
OK, I am much closer now.
The instructions said check for the hotsync manager,
and I did.  I was there.  After the 3rd read, I realized it
said to close it!  So I did.  ;-). (It's late...)

So now I get "ready" on the PC, so I click download on
the palm.  It downloads.  then the PC says "Invalid file name".
I can find no new files on the PC.

So I know I am close.

Suggestions?

Chris