G-Analyst download cable problem

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: G-Analyst download cable problem
From: Wes Shew <schumi@vcn.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 14:39:59 -0700 (PDT)
I've just started to use my Geez! software to analyse my runs captured on
my old G-Analyst. Now my problem seems to be a bad download cable to my
PC. I tried downloading to 2 different computers and neither recognizes
any hardware device (the G-Analyst) hooked up to it. Can these cables be
repaired? Replaced? Are they propeitory to Valentine Research that no
longer sells the stuff? Without buying a G-cube and Palm recorder what are
my options? Anyone have a G-Analyst download cable they wanna sell/donate?

Thanx for any help!

--
Yours in motorsport, Wesley E. Shew   [ macher ;-) ]
#99 AS 1991 PORSCHE 944 S2 cpe 3.0L(M030&LSD)Indischrot/Schwarz Kunstleder
 #53 FSP 1980 VW Scirocco Mk.I, 1.6L bal.& blueprt, Platinum Grey Metallic
  SCCA (NWR) & PCA (CWR) Vancouver, Canada  (604)677-1944 schumi@vcn.bc.ca