Server solicitations

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Server solicitations
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 1999 12:46:14 -0600 (MDT)
I assume that most, if not all, or the subscribers on this list are on one of
the Team.Net autocross related lists.  You'll likely see a copy of my long
winded ramblings about a new server through that route.  What I would like to
say is that part of the plan is to do some major reconfiguration of majordomo
on the server.  Part of that would be to move some of the global configuration
parameters to the individual lists.

What that means is that for this list, you may someday in the foreseeable future
be able to send your encoded run files to the list, without having the server
mess with them.  That should provide some welcome functionality to this list.

Then again, it might all be just a ploy on my part to obtain funding for my
own G Cube!  I don't really care at all about all those other lists.

Seriously, I would like to say that Byron is one of the folks who has an
appreciation for how my efforts on behalf of the Team.Net lists benefit him,
and is always willing to help.  Thanks!

mjb.