Peak G's

To: geez@autox.team.net
Subject: Peak G's
From: Todd Green <tag@cs.utah.edu>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 08:02:58 -0600
>What kind of peak and absolute values have you been recording since
>Nationals?

One question, looking at peak G's in the stat chart would show one
value, but looking at the strip charts and picking the maximum value
(visually) would often show a greater value.  Shouldn't the peak G's in
the stat box match the peak G's you can find on the strip chart?

Todd
P.S.

Got 3 more runs this weekend, Mark and Byron's tips about how to cycle
the GEEZ and power module worked really well.  Better than leaving
everyone on between runs and risking running the 9 volt down, I believe,
YMMV.  I used .4 start .1 stop with a duration of 3 seconds and it
worked really well to grab the runs.