RE: Wish list items

To: "'Brian Meyer'" <bm@gte.net>, geez@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Wish list items
From: "Cone, Rich @ Atlanta Peach Tree" <RCone@cbrichardellis.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Sep 1999 05:31:56 -0700
My thought is to add to the title bar for each run a generic text field to
be read from the ini file for each run.  Geez! could then store
Time/Date/Event information there, and we could see it at the top of each
window.  This could be done in the current 3.1 environment, and may work as
well as long file names, especially if we can store to different
directories...

Rick