fot

[Fot] Submit your race car pictures for fot-racing.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Submit your race car pictures for fot-racing.com
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 18:06:39 -0500
If you would like a picture of your Triumph powered race car posted to
our website, fot-racing.com, we are accepting submissions now. PLEASE DO
NOT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL attaching your pictures!

At this point, we are looking for pictures for the Triumph Race Car
pages. Send the best shot you have of your race car, preferably on
track. In the future we will be looking for additional content, but I am
trying to manage the submission process in phases. We are really light
on 6 cylinder race cars, you GT6 and TR6 folks need to step up here!
Specials as well, a race car with a Triumph engine.

If you name the file as your name, I can easily caption the picture. If
not and I don't know who you are, no caption! I set up a website to
submit your pictures on, it should be pretty self-explanatory. Go to
www.ccfot.com and follow the instructions.

In the near future the plan is to be asking for submissions in different
categories, so stay tuned!

Again, the place to upload your picture is here...

  --->   www.ccfot.com   <---

PS, the response to the new website has been positive, thanks for the
kudos. Also, please be patient! I'll get to everybody as soon as I can.

Cheers
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com