fot

Re: [Fot] Submit your race car pictures for fot-racing.com

To: Brad Eells <tr4abrad@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Fot] Submit your race car pictures for fot-racing.com
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Sat, 27 Feb 2021 07:05:37 -0500
Cc: fot <fot@autox.team.net>
There is a team and event photos page where photos like the one Brad is
talking about will go. At this point the E-Ticket and TxTriumph teams
have galleries, albeit the vast majority of of the images are old. I
think we can do some neat stuff with that page, expect a call for
pictures like the one Brad is talking about soon.

We have been getting some really, really good submissions. Exciting
stuff. Here are a couple of outstanding examples, first one happens to
be of our most recent Kastner Cup winner, Mike Munson:

https://fot-racing.com/triumph-race-cars/tr5-tr250-tr6/b1963d89-9f4f-452c-b920-f80bd4d466f1/

Or Chris Marx redefining the concept of "4 off":

https://fot-racing.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/02/e0.jpg

-

The file uploading process seems to be working well, so far I have not
had to chase anybody down for "who is this", I appreciate that. Keep
those pictures coming, our new website software makes it fast and easy
for adding new content.

fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com