fot

[Fot] Announcing the new fot-racing.com

To: fot@autox.team.net
Subject: [Fot] Announcing the new fot-racing.com
From: yellow04 via Fot <fot@autox.team.net>
Date: Fri, 26 Feb 2021 10:34:26 -0500
The long overdue website refresh has been completed and is online.
www.fot-racing.com  If anybody sees any blatant errors, I would
appreciate you bringing them to my attention.

Yes, there is some new stuff thrown in here and there, but at this point
it is primarily a rehash of all the old content. Truthfully, I forgot
how much very cool content we had there, it was fun revisiting it as I
set it up in the new format. Hard to believe it was September, 2000 when
Joe and Mordy asked me to push the buttons on the website...

The new site is now mobile-friendly, it can easily be viewed on any size
screen. For me, the biggest plus is new format makes it much simpler to
update. New content will be added as time permits, we will post a link
shortly when ready for submissions. I am putting the finishing touches
on a website for uploading files, so we will not be flooding Mark's
email server (and everybody's inboxes) with pictures.

Cheers

Henry
fot@autox.team.net

http://www.fot-racing.com