Re: [Roadsters] off topic - 4-post lifts

To: David Bentz <davidbentz@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] off topic - 4-post lifts
From: Bill Oakes <boakes@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Aug 2013 07:50:16 -0700
Cc: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Good point about the "truck" piece of the puzzle, Dave. Let them know you
have an enclosed trailer and just wait to see the friends that look for you
at moving time.

I'll add Rotary to the list, I've seen their name pop up several places.

And yes, Tim, you'll get a very good look at the lift when you come down to
help me make my roadster actually run...this winter for sure!

-bill