[Roadsters] OT MP3 Embedded Artwork

To: "Datsun Roadsters" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] OT MP3 Embedded Artwork
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 11:25:11 -0700
I need some help with removing Embedded Artwork in an mp3 file. I know what
you are all thinking but let me assure you this is a persistent little
bugger and I have tried all kinds of taggers in the past week.

Since I strip any tag and rebuild it I did not even know the Artwork was
there until I loaded a new Windows 7 64-Bit, with Windows Media Player 12.
The only time I can see the Artwork is when I open the file in WMP 12 on the
WIN 7 machine. The artwork does not show in any other player or tagger and
certainly not on my older versions of Windows. Not all mp3 files have
artwork and there are different pictures. Yes, I unlocked the hide system
files to see what was in the folder picture wise and deleted them but it
does not help.

I could flip it from lossy mp3 to a wave file and back but I would rather
strip the mp3.

Any suggestions as I ran out of things to search or try?

Thanks!

Jim

http://www.team.net/archive