Re: [Roadsters] OT MP3 Embedded Artwork

To: "'Datsun Roadsters'" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT MP3 Embedded Artwork
From: "SlowBoy" <slowboy@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 14:08:39 -0700
Well it would seem the mp3 wasn't the persistent little bugger. The Windows
Media Player didn't hold all the features I deselected after hitting the
apply button.

At first glance it appeared that all were deselected but one box kept
popping back on as checked so I finally opened it as administrator and tried
again. On the Privacy tab there is a box marked Display media information
from the internet. That was the one that kept coming back on.

I am so glad it wasn't embedded artwork I could not delete as I really
didn't want to check all those files again.

Thank you all that responded.

Jim