Re: [Roadsters] MIG 101

To: "'Jim In Virginia'" <wrenchorhammer@live.com>, "'datsun sendtolist'"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] MIG 101
From: "Andy Cost" <andycost@embarqmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 08:12:41 -0600
I love my auto darkening helmet.  The only thing is that at after hours of
welding I can definitely feel the burn in my eyes.  It feels like sand in my
eyes.  The helmet darkens fast enough that you don't get blinded by the
light but that fraction of a second does take a toll over the long term.

Andy