[Roadsters] James Burns Published book of Night Flower's

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>, <maillist@northwestz.org>
Subject: [Roadsters] James Burns Published book of Night Flower's
From: "E Scanlon" <escanlon@wa-net.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:25:48 -0700
To those of you who may not immediately make the connection, Jim Burns is the
creator and builder of the "Dat-O-Lantern" which has been seen at Blue Lake
and Canby.
It has won a couple of awards for it's theme and originality of theme.

This is just another facet of a very talented individual.  Click on the link
to view a small selection of beautiful photos from the book.

Enjoy;

Enrique Scanlon

      We would like to invite you to come to our bookstore and take a preview
look of our new books!
      "I, Creator, a personal journey" is an inspirational guide toward self
growth and discovery. (Fine Art photography/Self Help)
      "Flowers at Night" is the James Burns Collection. Here, James shows
emotions with his unique artistic view of flowers. (Fine Art photography)
      Both are available in hardcover as well as paperback.  A great gift for
your friends!

      I, Creator - a personal journey is available through Blurb.com.  The
bookstore is located at http://www.blurb.com/user/RGebbiePhoto

      Hope you enjoy!
      James and Janet Burns

      We would like you to share this with all your friends and
acquaintances.

      Robert Gebbie Photography
      Vancouver, WA  USA
      Portraits   -   Studio   -   Commercial