Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)

To: steven boortz <vociferouschicanery@yahoo.com>, roadsters
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] (no subject)
From: Daryl Smith <drlsmith@dccnet.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Mar 2009 20:43:00 -0700
I take it you had it running before without overheating?
1) try a 160* thermostat
2) Re-check your timing
3) Are you running lean?
4) No blockages in the hoses to the rad? (not likely, but remotely
possible...)
5) If no luck with any of the above you could add a fan switch to the head,
just below the thermostat. (drill and tap)......

I'm sure there will be some other things to check.......

Daryl