Re: [Roadsters] OT: vintage pics for aircraft buffs

To: gsglasgow@comcast.net
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: vintage pics for aircraft buffs
From: stl@adnc.com
Date: Wed, 28 May 2008 08:36:49 -0700
Gordon,

There is a Blackbird at the entrance of the San Diego Air and Space
Museum in Balboa Park next to a Sea Dart, of all things.  Quite a
contrast of technologies.  The Blackbird looks wicked indeed.

It is saying something that P-38's still capture the imagination long
after the advent of jets and moon walks.

Steve Landuyt
'69 2000