[Roadsters] OT: requesting eperiences w/ crossover suv's

Subject: [Roadsters] OT: requesting eperiences w/ crossover suv's
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:13:58 -0500
Anyone willing to share good or bad experiences with any particular brands of
smaller crossover / SUV.  We're planning on offing my wife's Durango for
something smaller and more fuel efficient, now that she's not hauling around a
troop of girl scouts.  Need AWD / 4x4 to handle our OH winters.

We've looked at and driven several so far, including the Hyundai Santa Fe,
Ford Escape, and Saturn Vue, and we're planning on doing the same for others
in the same size/class.  Refuse to buy new with the instant depreciation that
goes along with it, but are planning on buying previous model year with 20k or
less miles.

So if you've got a preference, or horror story to share, private mail me if
you've got a couple minutes.

Roadster content - the "R" is snuglytucked away, with Bounce sheets inside and
in the exhaust to keep the mice at bay, waiting for the weather to break.
Thanks in advance,
Mark