Re: [Roadsters] OT: requesting eperiences w/ crossover suv's

To: "Datsun-Roadsters@Autox. Team. Net"
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] OT: requesting eperiences w/ crossover suv's
From: "Tom @ Datsun2000" <tom@datsun2000.com>
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:40:37 -0800
Mark,

I recently purchased a 92 Lexus SC400 as my daily driver.  I had intended to
purchase a used Volvo S60 that was so comfortable it felt like an old easy
chair.  Very quiet inside too.  Since I was driving a Towncar when I found
the Volvo I planned to go back the next day with my trade and purchase it.
But, before I went back I visited www.edmunds.com to see what the owners had
to say about their cars.  I did not like what I was reading and left the
Volvo where I found it.

Take the link to USED CARS that is at the top of the page and track down the
year, make, and model of the car you want.  Then you should see a link to
CONSUMER REVIEW next to a photo of the car you are looking for and the
reliability rating for that car.  This is where you will find owner comments
about the car you are interested in.  Some owners of cars like the Honda
Oddesy have been overjoyed by their choice.  Others, like the Volvo I was
considering, had many comments about problems they have had with the car, or
the service they have received.

By the way... Not having your trade with you is a great way to look at used
cars.  I looked at several before I went back to buy my Lexus.  You have
time to think about the car or do some research on your own while you are
waiting to return to the dealership with trade in hand.

I think you will find what you are looking for here.

Tom
Portland