[Roadsters] Intermountain West engine shop

To: Datsun List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Intermountain West engine shop
From: Dewey Hahlbohm <hahlbohmd@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 17:47:56 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Does anyone know of a good engine shop in the intermountain west area that can
rebuild a U20 engine?  I live in Helena, MT and can drive as far as Salt Lake
City (500 miles) to drop off/pick up my motor.  Other cities nearby would be
Spokane WA or Billings, MT.

I am familiar with Rebello Racing in the SF Bay area, but I would prefer to
find someone closer to drive to or ship.

Any help appreciated, TIA.  Dewey Hahlbohm