Re: [Roadsters] Roadster article in this months Hemmimgs

To: Larry Dziuba <roadster68@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Roadster article in this months Hemmimgs
From: Fred Katz <roadster@astound.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 23:52:55 -0800
When  I said I have 3-1/2 roadsters, I meant exactly that. I have the
back half of a roadster. The front half was accident damaged and body-
rotted so I cut away the front and tossed it out. I was hoping to
someday create a trailer out of the back half (half-frame and half-
body). But it might become a planter box instead.

Fred Katz - So.SF, CA
3-1/2 roadsters (one of them a whole roadster but in pieces)