[Roadsters] body parts needed

To: 'Datsun Roadster List' <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] body parts needed
From: Daniel Solomon <d-solomon@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 20:15:56 -0800
Hey all:
I thought I had arranged for the parts I needed, but I've just found out
that the ones I was about to purchase are actually NOT for a
low-windshield...
SOOOO....

Does anyone have a low-windshield body that they are cutting up (or
wouldn't MIND cutting up)?  What I'm looking for is the Door Hinge Posts
(or 'jamb') and / or the rocker panel.  Or even a SECTION of a rocker
panel,  so that I can use it to fab my own.

Lookie here:  this is what I'm up against on my own car:
http://s233.photobucket.com/albums/ee266/d-solomon/?action=view&current=DVC01365.jpg

I'm in significant need... as you can see.

Dan