Re: [Roadsters] body parts needed

To: Graeme <graemes@internode.on.net>, Daniel Solomon
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] body parts needed
From: Gary and Cindy Ault <aultgc@att.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 09:49:49 -0800 (PST)
I thought at least one of the suppliers (Les Canaday at Classic Datsun or Ross
Mullen at Sports Imports?) offers replacement, reproduction sheet metal for the
sills or rockers.  For those without a press brake or the skills to use same
(such as me).  Either of these guys, or Mike Kerr at Roadster Restoration, may
have a line on used sheet metal.

Gary