Re: [Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

To: d-solomon@comcast.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, Datsun
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)
From: Tim <tputland@charter.net>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 10:19:43 -0500
AMEN.

Back to lurking here once again.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- d-solomon@comcast.net wrote:

=============
Hey there "RoadsterDatsun"...... Back the bus up a bit, will ya?

I am largely a lurker here, posting once in a while, but reading and enjoying
most of what goes on here.
I thought Scott's offer to help other find a reasonable product at a
reasonable price was about as genuine an offer as he could have made, wether
you like the "old-school" look or not.
I thought your response to him was completely out of line, however.  for one,
it made me quite certain I'd never get involved with any of your products /
sales / etc.
More than that though, I would think that a sincere aoplogy is in order.  (To
Scott, not to me.)

Dan

From: Datsun Roadster <roadsterdatsun@yahoo.com>

> Scott, your book says the following:
> Any dirt trapped underneath will scratch
> the paint.
>
> Why would anyone want to ruin their car's paint with this item
> when there are far better options out there, for example: 3M Scotchgard
Paint
> Protection Film is transparent and nearly invisible. This clear urethane
film
> protects your paint from damage from road construction, sand and salt, bug
> acids, and other road hazards. These clear bras are a great alternative to
> unsightly car bras and shields. Once installed, no special maintenance is
> needed for the clear shield. Just wash and wax as you normally would.
> This
> item also Costs less than the monstrosity of that bra you are selling!!!
> sure hope someone can get this started so we can have the clear nose masks
>
> We
> will take prepaid orders - a $50.00 deposit - for the next 60 days (until
> April 30). As soon as we get enough prepaids, we'll order the bras.
>
> Whats up
> with this Scott?? don't you have enough money to fund these projects before
> proposing them???

> _______
> Be a better friend, newshound, and
> know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.