Re: [Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)

To: Datsun Roadster <roadsterdatsun@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)
From: Scott Sheeler <poontang188@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 08:16:32 -0500
Dean:

As I mentioned, for those that could read, "if you're not interested, sorry
for the intrusion."

No, I don't have $2000 to throw on a custom item.  I think I mentined that
too.

I did, however, have enough time and money to write and publish my own
manual.

What was your excuse for that lame copy you bootlegged and USED TO SELL?

Apologies to the List for this mud-slinging, but I get testy when my
reputation and intent are impugned by a copyright-infringing jack_ _ _. You
may have to look up "impugned", Dean.Scott
Sheelerhttp://thedatsunroadsterbook.com/> Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 00:48:05
-0800> From: roadsterdatsun@yahoo.com> To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Roadsters] The Roadster Nose Mask (bra)> > Scott, your book says
the following:> Any dirt trapped underneath will scratch> the paint. > > Why
would anyone want to ruin their car's paint with this item> when there are far
better options out there, for example: 3M Scotchgard Paint> Protection Film
is transparent and nearly invisible. This clear urethane film> protects your
paint from damage from road construction, sand and salt, bug> acids, and other
road hazards. These clear bras are a great alternative to> unsightly car bras
and shields. Once installed, no special maintenance is> needed for the clear
shield. Just wash and wax as you normally would. > This> item also Costs less
than the monstrosity of that bra you are selling!!!> I> sure hope someone can
get this started so we can have the clear nose masks> > We> will take prepaid
orders - a $50.00 deposit - for the next 60 days (until> April 30). As soon as
we get enough prepaids, we'll order the bras.> > Whats up> with this Scott??
don't you have enough money to fund these projects before> proposing them???>