[Roadsters] Competition & H20 engine parts added to the roadster

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: [Roadsters] Competition & H20 engine parts added to the roadster
From: "Lars Tungen" <lars.tungen@abaris.no>
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2008 16:03:45 +0100
--===============0203309733==

Hi all,

I have tried to collect all competition part numbers that has been available
for the roadsters from Nissan Motorsport (Nismo). The results have been
listed in a new section named "Competition" on
http://datsun311parts.tungen.net/

The part numbers have been sourced from two Datsun Competition Part manuals
from the early 70's and supplemented with what could be found using Google.
The pages covering the roadster parts are also available for download from a
new download page on the site.

Some part numbers are probably still missing. If you see anything missing,
please drop me a note and I will add it to the listings.

A different version of the parts microfiche and an H20 engine parts manual
(Nissan Urvan E20 commercial vehicle) are also available on the new download
page on the site.

Thanks,
Lars Tungen
Norway