Nardi steering wheel adapter

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Nardi steering wheel adapter
From: Brian Reynolds <brianrreynolds@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 14:42:18 -0500 (EST)
Thanks to everyone for the replies re. mounting a radio. It's too cold now
up here to tackle that job, but I've saved all the emails and will put in
a stereo next spring.

Does anyone know the correct code number for a Nardi steering wheel
adapter for a '69 Roadster? There are two on Ebay right now: one is code
#1005 and the seller says it will fit the Z's and the Roadsters, but I
want to be sure. The box label is in the photo but some of the words are
blurry. Also, at 5cm it is much thicker than the stock hub; I wonder if
that's a problem. It's Ebay item number: 190044923335.

The other is code #1001 which will fit 200sx, Sentra, Stanza, Bluebird,
Cedric, etc.

I haven't searched the Roadster parts suppliers for Nardi stuff yet, so if
anyone knows of a good vendor other than Ebay I'd appreciate your input.
What I understand so far, is that all Nardi steering wheels have the same
six bolt-hole pattern.

Thanks,
-Brian
Toronto