Free Roadster Stuff In Maryland

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free Roadster Stuff In Maryland
From: "Mark B. Stein" <mgslayer@adelphia.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2006 11:47:01 -0500 (Eastern Standard Time)
Roadster Stuff:

Early 1968 2000 Frame Only - Vin stamped on frame is SRL311-01011
            - should have body off frame by Sun 11-05-06
            - I talked to someone about this a few months ago from VA but I
can't find the e-mails now
U-20 empty block
4 pistons (Stock Size???)  w/ connecting rods - top of 1 piston looks like
it was hit
U-20 metal oil pan - looked like it was media blasted and never painted -
surface rust
U-20 valve cover w/ crack by bolt opening - Expensive lesson there.  The
sound of an aluminum valve cover cracking is one you never forget!A couple
of starters and alternators that are cores only
3.70 used ring and pinion

Other Stuff:
2 SU Carbs that I think are for a 240Z - Don't look like 1600 or 2000 SU's -
for parts only
4 - 16" metal rims - WIDE

Would like to have this stuff gone by Sun 12-01-06 or it goes to the scrap
yard.

Mark
'68 Solex 2000