RE: Third brake light ( was Re: comment and question)

To: "'John Atchison'" <jda@srv.net>,
Subject: RE: Third brake light ( was Re: comment and question)
From: "Matthew A. Smith" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 23:03:23 -0400
Howdy John!
If you can design one that looks "period correct" and wont' make me look
like one of these Punks with an Acura with a foot-high wing... I'm in!!!!
You may have a new career on the horizon! While you're at it... how about a
front guard so my hood doesn't get another road rock nick!

Matt Smith and Tater the wonder puppy

And of course Loreli (she's a 70' Silver Solex SRL311)