RE: comment and question

To: "'Gary Tew'" <garytew@cox.net>,
Subject: RE: comment and question
From: "Graeme" <graemes@internode.on.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:49:38 +0930
"My idea is to take a bumper mounted license plate lamp from an early car
and turn it around and mount it just behind where the top fastens to the
body in the center.
Gary Tew
Phoenix
early '67 1600"

Hi Gary,
might I suggest an aftermarket LED brake light.
They are available in a slim aerodynamic case and can be on a stand or
bonded to a flat surface like the area you describe.
The LEDS can be high intensity and will come on instantly with no warm up
time like an incandescent globe.
A good safety feature for any old vehicle that is for sure.