RE: Are these readily available?

To: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>,
Subject: RE: Are these readily available?
From: fairladyracing@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 05:54:24 +0000
Pete:

Craig was able to join us for dinner tonight, and just left. He is looking
forward to seeing you and Gordon tomorrow evening at the NWDE meeting. For any
members out there, please attend the meeting if only to chat with Craig for a
while. He is a rare personality, friendly AND knowledgeable. He not only knows
roadsters, but you name the brand of car, he has owned it. He is not the
shallow salesman type, but instead a true enthusiast. Who else would drive from
Virginia to Oregon round-trip to pick up an original 67 SSS 411?
Or, he may be plain crazy, you decide! :)

Dan & Susan
Portland

From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>