large casual driving events

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: large casual driving events
From: James Hoffman <ericerichoffman@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 06:30:28 -0700 (PDT)
I just learned about a driving event called the British Euro Auto Tour in
Arizona (www.beataz.com), it looks pretty casual and I would guess they would
love to have roadsters.  I say that based on the fact that every time I take my
roadster to a British or Italian casual driving event most participants go nuts
over it.

  Along with the Iron Bottom does anyone know of any large vintage multi make
driving events that do not have a multi thousand dollar entrance fee?  I live
in Georgia and would love to ship my car somewhere dry for one of these events
next year.

  Regards,

Eric Hoffman

starting at 1"/min.