Wiring Harness?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Wiring Harness?
From: Dave Corbitt <DCorbitt77@comcast.net>
Date: Tue, 3 Oct 2006 11:34:09 -0400
Can someone tell me where I can get a new dash wiring harness for a
'69 2000? I had some trouble recently and a short in an aftermarket
fuel pump burned up some wires. I can get to the ones in the engine
compartment that fried but the ones buried in the dash are going to
be trouble. Since I have to pull the dashboard harness out to either
repair or replace it, I figure a new wiring harness for that section
would be a big help. I looked on Dean's pages and didn't see one.

Thanks
Dave Corbitt
--
Dave Corbitt