Alignment specs, different opinions

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Alignment specs, different opinions
From: geegc@aol.com
Date: Tue, 03 Oct 2006 11:18:08 -0400
Finally got an appointment, and am looking at old e-mails on the subject.  This
is what I have for 68 2000 (any advice if I should use A or B?):

Stock specs for all years and models are (A):

Toe-in  (unloaded)        .08 - .12  inches
Camber (unloaded)       1  degree 25 minutes
Caster (unloaded)         1 degree 30 minutes

I assume these are negative???

Or from a list member (B)

Toe should be on the order of 1/8" toe-in.
Camber:        1 degree negative
Caster:          2.5 degrees positive.

Much appreciated

Gary C