Re: Dashboard electrical issue

To: Richard Brown <reblues@reblues.net>
Subject: Re: Dashboard electrical issue
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 19:08:53 -0500
Richard,

Well, I just looked at the color drawing on 311s again and didn't see
the yellow-white wire. I checked the date and it matched yours. I looked
again at the sender, and, what do you know, there IS a wire! I just
didn't look close enough to see it either time! Yellow is such a problem
to see on a white background on a monitor!

Thanks for the heads up!

Peace,
Pat

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --