Re: Busted door hinge bolts

To: Stan <stathy@shaw.ca>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Busted door hinge bolts
From: fairladyracing@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 20:59:44 +0000
Stan:

If you run out of options, you can also drill out the 2-3 spot welds on each
A-post bracket that holds the hinge plate on the inside. This plate is an "H"
shape. Then you can remove/repair/replace the mounting bracket, reweld the
holes from drilling, and be back to new.
We also have an original replacement drivers side A-post that can be used for
the repair if needed.

Good luck
Dan & Susan

E-mail us privately if you need a picture of the inside plate. A picture in
this case is worth more words than we can type.

From: Stan <stathy@shaw.ca>