FW: JDM for sale

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: JDM for sale
From: "Eric Gillis" <egillis@ceres.k12.ca.us>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 10:13:55 -0700
________________________________

From: Eric Gillis
Sent: Wed 5/10/2006 10:13 AM
To: Pete Peters
Subject: RE: JDM for sale

For a car from Japan, I am surprised to see it for sale overseas, usually these
cars can bring twice the price in the same condition from the local Japanese
market.  I believe that they are selling for $30-40k for a nice daily driver,
at least that is what I am hearing from the fellas from the SR/SP club.  If we
could fill a couple of shipping containers full of old AE86 Corollas and a few
Roadsters, we could all have Skylines and SR20 clips for conversions!  The
corollas are worth about $20-25K!!  Hey wait, maybe there is a market...

Eric G.
Modesto

ps-model kits are available, just go to Japan and become friends of the SP/SR
club!  Their generous gifts of about 9 models humbled me, and I have built a
couple and given a couple away, but the detail my students and I are able to
acheive pale in comparison to Alvin's precision status.  Favorite is a clear,
see through Roadster, I would like to paint it as a cutaway, when I have time.