website updated

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: website updated
From: Gary Tew <garytew@cox.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Nov 2005 19:23:16 -0700
I just updated my website with the completion of my door panels.  I've
been fabricating new brake lines and fuel lines.  I'm using an external
reservior and fuel pump from a Jetta for my VG30E.  The idea taken from one
of the 510 sites.  I'll have an update on the site for that in the near
future.   I've also  mocked the car up to see what I'm forgetting to do
before it goes to paint.  I don't want to have to make any major changes
once it has color!!  I need to pick up the pace to keep up with Slowboy
here in town.   Have fun

Gary Tew
early '67 1600
peoria, AZ