Re: Hobbyists May Be Banned From Buying Paint

To: Stan Chernoff <az589@lafn.org>
Subject: Re: Hobbyists May Be Banned From Buying Paint
From: Marc&Heidi <mtyler@hctc.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:18:26 -0600
On Nov 10, 2005, at 11:55 AM, Stan Chernoff quoted from hemmings:

> "the rule will attempt to restrict sales of paint
> to people who are not certified users."

I know they didn't mean it this way, but this sentence actually says
that the the rule will allow paint sales only to individuals who are
not certified users.

With Big Government and Big Business in bed together we'll see more
of this.  Huge corporations doing huge harm will be put off limits by
their flunkies in Congress and the White House, and the regulatory
agencies will attempt to take up the slack with the little guy.
-Marc

The price of freedom is offense.
  - Benjamin Franklin