Re: WyCROC - Follow up to Terry Cost

To: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Subject: Re: WyCROC - Follow up to Terry Cost
From: Pat Horne <pjhorne@mail.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 04 Nov 2005 11:41:37 -0600
My roadster is not running right now. Maybe I should see about getting
it onto my trailer and towing it to Temple for his service Monday.

We will surely miss him.

Peace,
Pat
67.5 1600 awaiting engine overhaul
67.5 1600 parts car and engine donor

--
-- Support Habitat for Humanity - a hand UP, not a hand OUT --