WyCROC - Follow up to Terry Cost

To: wycroc@yahoogroups.com, andycost@earthlink.net,
Subject: WyCROC - Follow up to Terry Cost
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:15:39 EST
Andy and Terry Cost joined us for the run up Mt. Evans back in July of  2001.
 Terry's car quit running after the Run for The Rockies, but he  joined us in
a towed fashion.  Here are some comments off the WyCroc  website:

Terry adds:
Well, Andy and I are back from the Run to the  Rockies. I want to thank all
the WyCROC'ers who came by to say hello at the  autocross, and again at the
barbeque. My gray ghost decided to quit running at  Saturday's autocross in
Denver, and we couldn't fix it quickly, so we loaded it  on the trailer and
finished the run towing it with my suburban. The ride to the  top of Mt. Evans
was
exciting. I may have towed the first car trailer and  roadster to over 14,000
feet, a record, I'm sure. I felt a little like an MGB  owner for the rest of
the
trip, carrying my car around broken. Or a lotus owner,  maybe. At least it
isn't the electrics. There isn't any gas getting to the carbs  after about 15
minutes of running. Possibly junk in the pickup tube of the tank,  or maybe
fuel
lines, or vapor lock. I'll know more when I take a few things  apart.

Andy and Terry are never quitters.  For Andy, keep on racing, and for  Terry,
he's just shifted into a "higher" gear.

Gary Lasater  - Parker CO
founding member _www.wycroc.org_ (http://www.wycroc.org/)
1963 SPL310-300161C