RE: Tires, tires, tires!

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Tires, tires, tires!
From: "Pete Peters" <ppeters914@comcast.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 16:29:40 -0800
Yeah, yeah, performance is nice, but, more importantly, which one looks the
coolest? <g>
                        `  ___  '
Pete                   -  (O o)  -
Lake Forest Park, WA
1966 Datsun 1600 (SPL311-00799)
We say, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it." A lawyer says, "Insofar as
manifestations of functional deficiencies are agreed by any and all
concerned parties to be imperceivable, and are so stipulated, it is
incumbent upon said heretofore mentioned parties to exercise the deferment
of otherwise pertinent maintenance procedures."