RE: Tires, tires, tires!

To: "Paul" <9laser3@bright.net>,
Subject: RE: Tires, tires, tires!
From: "Andrew Conner" <awconner@austin.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Nov 2005 17:56:46 -0600
That is interesting.  I am a bit surprised by the Continentals in particular
(#2).  They came stock on my SE-R Spec-V (which has 17s) and I have not been
very impressed with them at all.  They are also fairly expensive, as I
learned when I got a flat.  Consensus in our community is to shed them as
soon as possible for something better.  When I do I will probably go to a
16" wheel, lighter and with more choice in tires.