Re: fuel starvation issue

To: ericerichoffman@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: fuel starvation issue
From: Keith0alan@aol.com
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2005 21:40:02 EST
Eric,

    Make sure the float levels are set correctly. If  you have the late carbs
with the hinged floats you might change the float bowl  covers to the early
style free float covers. They are less prone to the leaning  on turns problems.
Another thing to check is the screens in the inlet banjos.  You'd be amazed
how cruddy they get. Last time I checked they are still  available through
Nissan.

keith williams

In a message dated 11/2/2005 8:26:28 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,