When you need a special advocate, think PAUL KORT

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: When you need a special advocate, think PAUL KORT
From: Teddy Seidenfeld <teddy@stat.cmu.edu>
Date: Tue, 01 Nov 2005 22:43:27 -0500
Dear Roadsterites,

If you'll check p. F-285 of your Nov '05 Sports Car (vol. 63 #11), on the
green pages in the middle column, item #4 under "Errors and Omissions,"
you'll find a small entry that acknowledges that the stock SU setup for our
2000s is again legal in E-Production, not just the Solex carbs.

It has long been legal for our SPL-311s (1600s) to run with either carb
setup in G-Prod.  Now the same applies for our SRL-311s (2000s) in E-Prod.

This allows those of us with restricted racing budgets to have fun in
E-Prod, at least at the Regional level, without the expense of a full Solex
setup.

So, when you are looking for an exceptional advocate, who doesn't bill you
at $300/hour (plus recursive billing for charges for creating the bill),
you can't do better than getting Paul Kort <9laser3@bright.net> on your side.

Now, if only we Roadsterites had clout to lobby the State Dept. for gov't
representatives with comparable skill and sanity to Paul's, ....

Best wishes for the upcoming holiday season,
Teddy

'69 2000 (daily) -- Pittsburgh, PA

E-Prod novice driver and G-Prod crew member (Sloan/Alexander racing) --
Canton, OH.