RE: The first of a several questions

To: "'Matthew Smith'" <matthews517@earthlink.net>
Subject: RE: The first of a several questions
From: "Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 16:17:57 -0800
A rumbling noise when you back off the gas sounds like driveshaft u-joints
to me. Have the driveshaft checked out and balanced by a shop. Not expensive
and a good noise reducer overall. Drive the car along real slow in first
gear and have someone walk alongside. If they hear an occational metallic
popping noise coming from under the car, especially going from forward to
reverse and vice versa, I'd say its the u-joints.

Paul Bauman
Westminster, CA
67 1600